Monday, July 12, 2010

My Reflection

My favorite tools are the mash-ups and generators, of course. I can see my students creating art projects with them and incorporating them into different mediums.

This entire process was very difficult for me. I don't use a whole lot of technology in my classroom. Many of the tools were new and I'm still confused about a few of them. I think I will be re-visiting the 11 tools quite often to review some of the material.

I really hope that we can get some PLN's started. That is another tool that I'm very excited about. It would be a real waste not to take advantage of it.

I'm off to visit Atomic Learning as soon as I have my password......

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing. Your background is amazing as expected. I know that you will definitely take off with the students intergrating technology and art. Truly AWESOME! I will definitely have to take some pointers from you. Stay Creative! I will be in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo Hoo! Congratulations on learning all labout new tools that teachers and students will be using, and that, hopefully, you will be using in your classroom! There are some really cool ways that you can use technology in your art class. Keep learning and exploring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are so many great draw Web 2.0 tools out there for free! You could probably have your students explore a different one each week! Looking forward to seeing what you and your students accomplish in the Web 2.0 world this year!

    ReplyDelete