Monday, July 12, 2010

Tool #5

I'm a little confused about social bookmarking. I like the idea of sharing bookmarks with colleagues, I but I'm a little confused as to just how much privacy you have. I think it is a great way to share resources. I could really see myself using diigo or delicious or whatever "my" PLN decided to go with. Why don't we just create district PLNs for each department? Then there could be a language arts PLN, math...etc. It would be so helpful.

While I was looking around I stumbled across this website: Art and Learning to Think and Feel. It is jam-packed with resources and information from teaching Art, using different mediums, and expressing emotion through art. I also found The Renaissance Connection. While it is geared for middle school children. I'm sure I can modify some of the lessons to fit in with my renaissance unit.

The tags I search with: art teacher elementary

No comments:

Post a Comment